Civil Engineering Branch Added
In Autumn of 2014, Suzanne Hollon, P.E., added the Civil Engineering branch to her professional engineering registration in the state of Texas. She designated it primary with Mechanical as additional. (She transitioned from aerospace to hydrology at the end of the cold war, and now it’s official.)
Recent Code Certifications
In the past few months, Russell Strahan, P.E., has earned several more certifications from the International Code Council:
- April 22, 2013 Master Code Professional
- April 22, 2013 Electrical Inspector
- April 22, 2013 Mechanical Inspector
- April 22, 2013 Plumbing Inspector
- April 9, 2013 Commercial Energy Plans Examiner
- March 30, 2013 Residential Plans Examiner
- March 21, 2013 Commercial Energy Inspector
- March 11, 2013 Commercial Combination Inspector
- March 11, 2013 Certified Building Code Official
- March 2, 2013 Accessibility Inspector/Plans Examiner
- February 4, 2013 Building Plans Examiner
- January 5, 2012 Commercial Mechanical Inspector
- December 26, 2012 Commercial Electrical Inspector
- November 5, 2013 Commercial Plumbing Inspector
The ICC maintains the code roster in the U.S. You can verify any code professional’s certifications using the ICC roster search page. The ICC website also offers copies of the codes and industry news.
Structural Engineering Branch Added
March 26, 2013 Russell Strahan, P.E., has added the Structural Engineering branch to his professional engineering registration in the state of Texas.
Individual and firm registration can be reviewed at the roster search page of the Texas Board of Professional Engineers. The TBPE website also features the board’s rules, state laws pertaining to engineers, and relevant bills being considered by the Texas legislature.